Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I need my bed right now !!

Today is public holiday,so in order to have a fun day instead of bored day at hostel~
I went for a movie with my gang at CS..In case we can't get the ticket(coz is public holiday),we went they early at 10.30am~~Later..one of my friend said:"Don't worry la,no one will reach there so early except for us..sure we can get the ticket!"We plan to watch "shutter"..n we have check the time yesterday and there's only three time available..so we chose to have it on 1.00pm...

Once we reached..we saw whole bunch of people who actually reached there earlier in order to get the ticket..so my friend was like"what the??howcome there's so many people around this time..i thought we r the craziest one?!"Actually was out of my expectation..."next time we must reach here by 10am..."said my friend~~Never mind..is alright..coz there's no long queue anyway..it doesn't matter...

But...when we were queing up,i suddenly saw the time list on the screen above us..."Shutter 6.00pm available"..we were like???Hugh??Howcome the time that listed on the list is 1.00pm??What the XXXX!!Was quite disappointed actually...i wannna watch~~~But never mind..coz my friend suggested us to watch "Deadly ghost"..Herm..Quite nice ...anyway is horror too.. that's our motive..must watch horror movie today~~so we bought 7 tickets but is 11.45am...




Cinema 5~~Heh~





After 2 and a half hr...



"Is that horror movie??""I think so..but anyway..is a BOOOO~~~!!""My 10 ringgit..*sigh*"After listening these critic~~So how's the show...u know it if u get what i said..*n_n*



Later on...we went for window shopping..but...not for me..i raelly spent a fortune on my stuff that i bought today...Is not my fault ...really..coz there's discount everywhere!!Irresistable!!Have a look on part of it...





*My lovely earring*






*Do u believe in love at first sight?*Yes,I believe!!





*Finally i got myself a watch=)*



And i also bought two shirt..heh..So..how is it..??It it persuasive to let you believe??My heart did ache a few min ago when i look through these pic..but never mind...once in a blue moon,i told myself~~


Coz we ought to have lunch~~So we decided to have it at Sizzling Stone Grill..i gonna spend at least 20 bucks on it~~Foo!!



*Yummy ice-cream with corn flakes*

*Tom yam seafood beehoon*(Is quite spicy=()

*Chicken seafood kuey tiao*

*On plate Blackpaper chicken-chop*yum yum!!

*Thirst squenching orange juice*

Is bill time...Guess how much we spent on our lunch this time??Is RM131.15 altogether...the tax was ex...seriously...

Is around 7.00pm ...we have to get back before it gets dark..in order to save some money..we took a bus back...is drizzling that time..and the bus was fully pack..so we have to stand along the journey..my leg is aching!!We reached around 8.00pm...and the first thing i wanna do is......u know.....find a chair and have a nice SIT !!!

I've morning class tomorrow..so that's all at the moment..will keep you updated asap!!*Muaks n huggies*

2 comments:

koh said...

haha...i ate at there b4...
actually quite nice de,but quite expensive also...
actually the the soup of the tomyam mee hun hor, can refill de leh...can't believe i t,right?
so i always share with my friends de...2 ppl share 1 tomyam...
haha...so nice ya...can always go for shopping...
haha...gambatek for ur studies ba.

koh said...

haha...that restaurant ah..i ate at there b4..
quite tasty de n also quite expensive de ....
tat tom yam mee hun de soup hor can refill de...can't believe leh...
wah u so nice ya...can shopping...
long time didn't go to cs for shopping le...
so...gambatek for ur studies ba...