Monday, April 7, 2008

A dreadful beginning~~

After a long period of term break..Finally,today is the 1st day for another new beginning to me~This is the day i'm looking foward to,coz...my brain gonna go rusty!!!By the way ,thank god for giving me this chance,coz there not gonna have any long term break anymore for this year~so herm...is quite good actually~~

"ring~~~!!!!"...is not my phone actually..is my alarm who woke me up early in the morning..is 7:15am!!Oh gosh..i love my bed..u know??!!U have to get up steffi !! Is your first day to school~~kinnda heard a sound...my lecture is 8.00am..erm~~doesn't matter anyway,so i just woke up unwillingly,get my business done ~~

As on the way to the computer lab with my friends together,accidently bump into some newcomer~~that really reminded me that i'm old!!Times really flies~~*sigh*

As usual..we got there early before the class start..n waited at the so called "computer lab"(coz is freaking hot,is suppose to have air con,right??!!Pls allowed me to say tht..herm~~) for almost half n hour..."where's our lecturer??Aren't she supposed to be here on time...??Suddenly,there's a "reminder" flash over my mind.."Oh ya..remember last sem?she popped out in our class at 8.30am n told us that she only start her class at 9am(supposed to be 8am)~"So~~everybody was like........"not on this sem again??"Obviously..the answer is a big YES !!She's gonna do it again..without any inform...

Is alright..never mind..really...So,we waited for another half n hour...Finally she's here...early hugh??Everybody were...(you know..when a person run out of patience..what's the reaction??yes..that's it..=_=")Our lecture finally started...here it goes...

We are taking Computer Graphic Study...so after some intro for this course..we finally be able to have some pract on it...it seems to be easy hugh??After an hour..."OMG...my eye balls...help~~"..."Oh shit..my short sighted is gonna increase by this month"..Lastly..is me.."can i just scan and print out..i think is easier~~"All of them were like...=_="..*Don't judge a thing by looking the appearance*How true is it hugh??~~

After 3hr..."my eyes really need to have a nice rest today,take care all of you..bye.."..class is over finally..i wanna say.."i'm so dead...can i just go back n take a nap??"Of course..it is impossible..coz i have another dreadful lecture later..u know what is it? MALAYSIAN STUDIES !!Yes..and is compulsory for everyone(is a LAN subject)..great~~Another story begun~~

"Selamat petang murid-murid..."Then he started to mumble..."Apakah peranan anda dalam social?""Apakah peranan anda dalam keluarga ?"...what a good question hugh??Later on..one of the answer was"belajar..rajin belajar"Herm~~better than no answer~~
And the story goes on and on and on~~Yeah~~is 3pm finally...class dismiss!!What a nice word to hear on that particular moment~~

And ya~~this is how i spent my day ~~*sigh*So..that's enough for today~~see ya on the next post~~*muaks*

No comments: