Monday, June 2, 2008

Breakaway Camp 2008!!

City Harvest Outreach JB hold a camp at Desaru Damai Beach Resort on the 29th-31st May 2008..How am i able to miss such a awesome camp?!Frankly,the weather is freaking hot,but this will not stop me from going to the camp!!Coz i actually applied two days leave for it..Haha..This three days two night camp really enriched me in every area in God's present ,i really learnt a lot of things through this camp..what can i say is AWESOME!!




Take a look at our group photo,amazing camper~~





We having telematch for the first day,so sad i was not able to join coz i have task on hand...But i took some pic for it..hehe..



They suppose to filled the bucket with sand within a short time

We having workshop too...here some pic for it..


Nail art workshop-




My works on her finger...=)

And lastly..this is the climax...i celebrated my birthday on camp!!*burst out laugh*It feel so different to have all my cell member and all the campers to join the birthday celebration at Desaru the beach!!It was so fun and touch at the same time..I just wanna say thanks a lot ..*teared*Finally i'm 20th this year!!Hooray~~~



My heartshape candles cake*i wonder is it edible??!!*=p

They look so horrible!!Haha..

So that's all for today..i have to prepare my presentation and exam for the next two day..

See you !!*muaks**Huggies*

No comments: