Friday, April 18, 2008

I've been Tagged !!

I've been tagged..by Daniel Tan..thx for your celebration~~appreciated lotz~~

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

5 things I doing 10 years ago..(1998??!!)
1-Playing around in the classroom while teacher was there..heh~
2-Pestering my parents bring me out to the playground..
3-Watching my favourite cartoon programme while eating my favourite lollipop~~
4-Keep my two years old brother occupied..(He was so adorable that time)~~
5-Having sport practice frequently in order to win my medal back~~heh..(in the end..got nothing)


5 things on my to-do list today
1-Try to finish my assignment which is time consuming..
2-Clean up my room(hostel) asap..
3-Try to have a sufficient sleep which i don't have it recently..(my health getting worst)
4-Get a SLD camera for myself
5-Reformat my computer


5 Snacks I enjoy
1-Cheese ring(i can't live without that)
2-Pizza(Simply irresistable!!)
3-Apple Pie(Personal favourite:Mcdonalds)
4-Corn flakes with milk(Dan..is not weird,what a great combination)
5-Waffle(butter and peanut butter)


5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1-Get myself a 5 series BMW(Whoot~~~!!!)
2-Go for shopping without any financial harrasment
3-Donate to the charity
4-Get myself a condo with a good view
5-Bring my whole family for a luxurious holiday trip


5 of my bad habits
1-Easily get distracted
2-Like to procrastinate(must ged rid of it!)
3-Spend a lot
4-Tease my friend whenever i want to(heh~i consider it )
5-Sleep late all the time


5 places I have lived
1-Johor Bahru
2-Johor Bahru
3-Johor Bahru
4-Johor Bahru
5-Skudai


5 jobs I've had
1-An eldest daughter
2-As a cashier
3-As a part-time home schooling teacher
4-As an account assistant
5-As a joker


5 people I tag
1-Tan Zhi Ai (coz i just can't find a reason why not)
2-Lynette Goh (as a belated farewell gift to her)
3-Careen Wong(for fun..haha)
4-Benson Yap(as a celebration for national service)
5-Melissa yap(same as Zhi Ai)


Finally~~
Thanks~~
Enjoy~~

No comments: